“Ukraine - Zambia Cultural Center” is the international public organization representing professional, cultural, social, and economic interests of citizens of Ukraine and Zambia.
Our main objective is strengthening the international cooperation in different areas between Ukraine and Zambia, by creation of the single effectively functioning center to support Ukrainian and Zambian citizens abroad.
For more than ten years we advise and assist Ukrainian and foreign citizens concerning immigration, education, employment, and entrepreneurial activities abroad.
We cooperate both with the companies and the organizations, and with private individuals.
Objectives and tasks of our organization:
- Progress and adjustment of Ukraine and Zambia relations in the sphere of healthcare, culture, education, science, and economy
- Maintenance of personnel international exchange at regional, national, and international levels
- Realization of representation functions and protection of interests of members of the organization in the international structures and the state bodies
- Information, methodical, and technical support
- Participation in formation of priority directions of a state policy in sphere of culture, organization and conducting scientific researches of actual problems of culture, education, and science
- Consulting support and simplification of processes of employment and residing permits receiving, as well as all other necessary documents for business, cultural, and scientific representatives
- Contribution to charity in Ukraine, Zambia, and other countries of the African continent and abroad.
- Participation in professional trainings
- Active cooperation with all organizations of Ukraine, Zambia, and other countries which assist in the development of national cultures and diasporas abroad
For more details, please, contact our office in Kiev: